SHAN ACHAR GOSHT CURRY MIX
Type Of Packing - Packs
Unit Weight - 50 Grams
Easy to Cook Hard to Resist!
Achar Gosht ©
Meat in Pickle Curry
Ingredients Required Quantity & Preparation
Beef/Chicken 1-1½ kgs, small cubes
Ginger Paste 2 tablespoons
Garlic Paste 2 tablespoons
Green Chillies,large 10, slit lengthwise from one side
Lemon Juice 3-4 tablespoons /2 lemons
Tomatoes 6 medium, grind/make puree /500g
Yogurt, plain 2½ cups, whipped /500g
Ghee/Oil 1½ cup /175g-250g
Shan Achar Gosht one packet
Spice Mix (use less for mild hot)
STEPS OF COOKING
1. Mix 2 tablespoons Shan Achar Gosht Spice Mix with lemon juice and fill it into the slitted green chillies.
2. Make the ghee/oil hot, add meat, garlic and fry for few minutes. Then add yogurt, ginger, tomato puree, the remaining quantity of Shan Achar Gosht Spice Mix and 1-2 glasses of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
3. Place the spice filled green chillies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until ghee/oil is separates from the gravy.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve hot with Naans or Roti, Serves 6-8 persons.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULT: Meat: use cuts from shoulder and chops.
Achari Keema © In the above recipe change the following:
1. a. Use minced meat instead of meat cubes. b. Use only % cup yogurt instead of 2½ cups. c. Use additional one sliced onion. d. Do not use tomatoes.
2. Follow the above Achar Gosht recipe uptil Step No.1.
3. Make oil/ghee hot and fry the onions for few minutes then add garlic, minced meat, ginger and the remaining quantity of Shan Achar Gosht Spice Mix, Fry for about 10-15 minutes or until the minced meat is slightly fried. Stir frequently.
4. Now add yogurt and stir. Place the spice filled green chillies over the minced meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil/ghee separates from minced meat.