SHAN KARACHI BEEF BIRYANI MIX
Type Of Packing - Packs
Unit Weight - 75 Grams
Easy to Cook Hard to Resist!
KARACHI Beef Biryani ©
Hot & Spicy Beef Pilaf
Ingredients Required Quantity & Preparation
Beef 1 kg , cubes with bones
Rice 750g, washed & soaked for 30 minutes.
Onions 2 large, finely sliced /200g
Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon
Ginger Paste 3 tablespoons /3" piece
Green Corriander 1 cup, chopped /1 bunch
Ghee /Oil 1˝cups /250g
Shan Karachi Beef one packet
Biryani Spice Mix (useless for mild hot)
STEPS OF COOKING
1. Heat ghee/oil and fry the onions until light golden.
2. Add meat, garlic, ginger and Shan Karachi Beef Biryani Spice Mix and fry for few minutes.
3. Add 8-9 glasses of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Then separate the meat cubes and the gravy. They gravy should b 4 cups. If less add water if more increase heat to dry it.
4. Separately: Boil the rice in 10 glasses of water with 2 tablespoons for salt. Boil until the rice is three quarter tender. Remove from heat and drain the liquid.
5. Layer the rice and meat curry. Sprinkle dry food color over the rice. Mix the top layer of rice to moisture the food color. Cover and cook on low heat until the rice is completely tender. Mix the Biryani evenly before serving.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Serve with green salad.
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS: Use meat from breast and shoulder.